The Pocket Scots Dictionary
The Pocket Scots Dictionary, based on the Concise Scots Dictionary, provides information on Scots language for the general public and for schools in a compact and user-friendly form.
- Scots words old and new, general and local
- Clear, simple definitions
- Pronunciation guide for difficult words
- Literary uses as in Burns and Scott
- Brief history of Scots
- ISBN 978-1-902930-02-2 £9.99 (paperback)
The Pocket Scots Dictionary can also be ordered online from Amazon, who may charge less than the list price. The links below will take you directly to the appropriate page.
|United States||United Kingdom||Canada|
Amazon is an independent retailer and its prices may vary from those given on this website.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.